Moss Island Road Bridge
Built at a cost of $67,000
- Lost Concrete arch bridge over White River on Moss Island Road
- Madison County, Indiana
- Removed. Made obsolete by the Raible Avenue Bridge.
- Built 1926
- - Edward Smith
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 268.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11438, -85.72005 (decimal degrees)
40°06'52" N, 85°43'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/609075/4441237 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Anderson South
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 4800101 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39413 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 25, 2009: Updated by Joshua Collins: changed gps coordinates
- March 14, 2009: Updated by Joshua Collins: status, overview
- February 7, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- Joshua Collins - Bigjc1979 [at] aol [dot] com