Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Goose Creek on CR 400 West
- Lawrence County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1973; rehabilitated 1996
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 59.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.91528, -86.55333 (decimal degrees)
38°54'55" N, 86°33'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/538723/4307469 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 4700066 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16497 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 84.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com