Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Rigid frame bridge over Ramp B on Inland Steel Overpass at IN 912/Cline Avenue Exit 5A
- East Chicago, Lake County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1959, rehabilitated in 2000
- Reinforced concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 53.8 ft.
Deck width: 36.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.65186, -87.44412 (decimal degrees)
41°39'07" N, 87°26'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/463019/4611219 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 033035 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
INDOT 912-45-06596B (Indiana Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 46951 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2013)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com