Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Little Calumet River on IN 53 in Gary
- Lake County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
Length of largest span: 34.8 ft.
Total length: 105.0 ft.
Deck width: 65.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.56083, -87.33639 (decimal degrees)
41°33'39" N, 87°20'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/471950/4601072 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 019490 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16490 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com