St. Francisville Bridge[Map · Street View] Lost Timber stringer bridge over Wabash River Overflow on TR 257 (formerly Big Four Railroad) Replaced by a new bridge Built 1906 for Big Four Railroad, converted to single lane road bridge after railroad was abandoned; replaced 2014
Vieke Ditch Bridge 750 W[Map] Lost Pony/through plate girder bridge over Vieke Ditch on CR 750W Replaced by new bridge Built 1925; rehabilitated 1990; replaced 2001
Wabash Cannon Ball Bridge[Map · Street View] Through truss bridge over Wabash River on TR 257 northeast of St. Francisville Open to one-lane traffic, with a tollbooth in St. Francisville Built 1906 for the Big Four Railroad, later New York Central RR, abandoned in 1965. In 1968 a local farmer bought it and reopened it as a roadway bridge.
Washington Road Bridge[Map] Three-span Pratt through truss bridge over White River on Washington Road. Open to one-lane traffic Built 1903; rehabilitated 2006 and 2017