Fish Creek CR 75W Bridge
Non-Select Bridge replaced with local funds in 2019.
- Lost Slab bridge over Fish Creek on CR 75 West
- Jennings County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1915
- Continuous reinforced concrete slab
Length of largest span: 14.8 ft.
Total length: 33.8 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Jennings County Bridge #24
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.06715, -85.62586 (decimal degrees)
39°04'02" N, 85°37'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/618878/4325126 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- North Vernon
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 4000023 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46947 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 9, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Non-Select Bridge replaced with local funds in 2019.
- November 11, 2010: Added by James Baughn