Photo taken by Tony Dillon in June 2016
BH Photo #356431
Bridge was repaired around 2010 at which time some replicated plaques were installed on the endposts. Unfortunately, the information used was incorrect and the wrong builder and date were placed on it.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Big Creek on Jinestown Road
- Jefferson County, Indiana
- Open to traffic with limited access
- Built in 1897 by the Indiana Bridge Company
- - Indiana Bridge Co. of Muncie, Indiana
- Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 87.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.6 ft.
- Also called
- Jinestown Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.88333, -85.45333 (decimal degrees)
38°52'60" N, 85°27'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/634151/4304966 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- San Jacinto
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 16379 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 12, 2017: New photos from Mike Daffron
- October 16, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added builder
- February 14, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: status unknown.
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com