New Corydon Bridge
H.P. Hepburn's name appeared on this span, but it's not certain if he was involved with the Buckeye Bridge Works when it was erected.
- Lost Whipple through truss bridge over Wabash River on CR 750E
- Jay County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1887 by H.P. Hepburn
- - H.P. Hepburn
- Pinned, Whipple through truss
Span length: 122.0 ft.
Total length: 122.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.3 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash River CR 750E Bridge
County Bridge #10
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.56769, -84.83858 (decimal degrees)
40°34'04" N, 84°50'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/682967/4493013 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Corydon
- Inventory number
- BH 45743 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 30, 2016: New photo from Tony Dillon
- July 28, 2010: Added by Anthony Dillon