Salamonie River CR 200W Bridge
Street view....or what's left of it.
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon in July 2009
BH Photo #143474
This appears to be an old state highway bridge, as this was likely an old alignment of SR67.
- Pony truss bridge over Salamonie River on CR 200W (abandoned)
- Jay County, Indiana
- Road closed off, bridge in poor condition.
- Built ca. 1930
- 2X5-panel Riveted Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #134
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.42414, -85.01985 (decimal degrees)
40°25'27" N, 85°01'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/667979/4476717 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 23 N., R. 13 E., Sec. 24
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3800085 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39297 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 14, 2019: New video from Mike Daffron
- August 10, 2019: New photos from Mike Daffron
- March 17, 2019: New video from Mike Daffron
- February 17, 2019: New photos from Mike Daffron
- July 25, 2009: New photos from Anthony Dillon
- February 6, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com