Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Roberts Ditch on CR 1020 East
- Howard County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1973
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.46056, -85.93528 (decimal degrees)
40°27'38" N, 85°56'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/590271/4479420 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3400100 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16322 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com