Dublin Covered Bridge
Indiana Historical Society
BH Photo #446248
This was the first covered bridge to be completed on the National Road in Indiana.
Although named for a town in Wayne County, the bridge was actually just across the line in Henry County.
- Lost Queenpost through truss bridge over Symon's Creek on National Road (US 40)
- Henry County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1834
- Queenpost through truss
Length of largest span: 49.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.81145, -85.22776 (decimal degrees)
39°48'41" N, 85°13'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/651697/4408332 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84933 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 7, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon