Buck Creek Bridge
I like the decorative rail ends
Photo taken by Clark Vance 20210706
BH Photo #501432
The NBI lists this as a pre-stressed channel beam built in 1968 over DUCK Creek, but I see a slab with railings that look much older than 1968 with all other sources listing this as Buck Creek.
- Slab bridge over Buck Creek on CR 425W
- Henry County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.79714, -85.46844 (decimal degrees)
39°47'50" N, 85°28'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/631122/4406364 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 16 N., R. 9 E., Sec. 36
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3300113 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 93597 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 10, 2021: New photos from Clark Vance
- July 9, 2021: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com