Hendricks County BIR photo
BH Photo #466569
Built at the same time and on the same contract as the Jenkins and Merritt Bridges.
Additional information provided by Jim Cooper and Melissa Brand-Welch.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over West Fork White Lick Creek on County Road 225 East
- Hendricks County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1915 by Central States Bridge Company; Replaced 1979
- - Central States Bridge Co. of Indianapolis, Indiana
- 7-panel, pinned Pratt through truss
Total length: 112.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #182
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.70786, -86.48274 (decimal degrees)
39°42'28" N, 86°28'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/544341/4395460 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88372 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 26, 2020: New photos from Tony Dillon