Rice Island Footbridge
Appears to have been crafted out of some reused roof trusses.
- Pony truss bridge over Little Indian Creek on a pedestrian walkway
- Corydon, Harrison County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians only
- Pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.20858, -86.12095 (decimal degrees)
38°12'31" N, 86°07'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/576959/4229322 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 92029 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 24, 2021: Updated by Luke: Added category "Roof Truss"
- September 24, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated information to remove the obvious.
- January 26, 2021: New photos from James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com