Noblesville Covered Bridge
Indiana Historical Society
BH Photo #446309
Originally built as a 2-span bridge, 2 additional supports were added later. Logan Street was the original alignment of the Noblesville-Crawfordsville Road.
- Lost Howe through truss bridge over West Fork White River on Logan Street
- Noblesville, Hamilton County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1868
- - Josiah Durfee & Co.
- Howe through truss
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 300.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.04689, -86.01658 (decimal degrees)
40°02'49" N, 86°00'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/583887/4433425 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84944 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 1, 2021: New photo from Tony Dillon
- April 8, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon