Richland Creek Bridge
On private property.
Photo by Mike Daffron, April, 2016
BH Photo #354236
In the middle of 700 privately owned acres. No road to be found in any direction.
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Richland Creek
- Greene County, Indiana
- Was intact but closed to all traffic (used by 4 wheelers). Collapsed June 6, 2021.
- Bridge collapsed on June 6, 2021
- 5-panel, pinned Pratt pony truss.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.09425, -86.81053 (decimal degrees)
39°05'39" N, 86°48'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/516384/4327253 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 72386 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 8, 2021: Updated by Art Suckewer: tweaked status description
- June 8, 2021: Updated by Mike Daffron: bridge has collapsed
- September 14, 2019: New video from Mike Daffron
- July 13, 2016: New photos from Mike Daffron
- July 12, 2016: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type
- July 12, 2016: Added by Mike Daffron
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Art Suckewer - Asuckewer [at] knite [dot] com