DCRR - Patoka River Bridge #3
This is one of three bridges on the Dubois County Railroad line that is owned by the Indiana Railway Museum out of French Lick. The line was originally built by the Southern Railway.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Patoka River on Dubois County Railroad
- Dubois County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- - Dubois County Railroad (DCRR)
- Southern Railway (SOU)
- 5-panel, riveted Pratt through truss
Total length: 136.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.35214, -86.93884 (decimal degrees)
38°21'08" N, 86°56'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/505343/4244888 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 53984 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 18, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Dubois County Railroad", "Patoka River", "Railroad"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com