PRR - West Fork White River Bridge
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon in April 2009
BH Photo #153408
Two different spans with slightly different lengths.
- Abandoned pratt through truss bridge over West Fork White River
- Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana
- Built ca. 1885 by the Pennsylvania Railroad
- - Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
- 2-span Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 135.0 ft.
Total length: 265.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.20150, -85.38135 (decimal degrees)
40°12'05" N, 85°22'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/637763/4451377 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Muncie West
- Inventory number
- BH 43937 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 4, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information
- December 11, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- December 11, 2016: New photos from John Key
- July 9, 2014: New photos from Andrew Raker
- May 9, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Pennsylvania Railroad", "Railroad"
- April 15, 2010: New Street View added by James Baughn
- February 22, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added builder
- January 26, 2010: Added by Anthony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Andrew Raker
- John Key
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com