Jamison Road-Whitewater River Bridge
Despite old postcards that reference Harrison, Ohio... This bridge was entirely in Dearborn County, Indiana.
- Lost Parker through truss bridge over Whitewater River on Jamison Road
- Dearborn County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1914 by the Oregonia Bridge Company; repainted 1928; replaced in 1986
- - Oregonia Bridge Co. of Lebanon, Ohio
- (3) 12-panel, pinned Parker through trusses
Length of largest span: 196.0 ft.
Total length: 600.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.3 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 20.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #105
State Street Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.25000, -84.82125 (decimal degrees)
39°15'00" N, 84°49'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/688004/4346782 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 76970 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 7, 2022: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added Newspapers.com image from Rick Shelton
- August 28, 2022: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added categories "12-panel truss", "A-frame portal", "Pin-connected", "Lattice Railing", "Whitewater River (Indiana)"
- July 12, 2021: New photo from Tony Dillon
- July 12, 2021: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- May 9, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Geoff Hubbs
- Paul Plassman