Built in 1919 by E.O. Kennedy of Lawrenceburg, Indiana, while we couldn't find any information as to whether E.O. Kennedy was related to Archibald McMichael Kennedy who built the Guilford Covered Bridge just 2 miles down the road, what we do know is that this concrete stringer bridge is 36 feet long and spans Fox Run on Kuebel Road.
The bridge was closed in November of 2009 with plans to replace it but as of 2021 the bridge and this portion of Kuebel Road has been deeded back over to the local property owners and having the bridge replaced is now just wishful thinking. The overall condition of the bridge is rated as "poor" by the county but barring a direct nuclear strike, the bridge will most likely stand for another 100 years. So we have that going for us which is nice.