Cicott Street Bridge (1889)
Wreck of Truss Bridge 1913
Old Postcard View
BH Photo #394778
The design of the portal bracing (Star), and the finial in pic #4 shows this as being identical to the 3rd Street Bridge that was built by the King Bridge Company.
Another casualty of the 1913 flood. Was replaced with a Luten Arch Concrete Bridge that has since been replaced.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Wabash River on Cicott Street
- Logansport, Cass County, Indiana
- Destroyed by flooding
- Built 1889-90 by the King Bridge Company; Destroyed in the 1913 Flood.
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Pinned Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.74728, -86.37758 (decimal degrees)
40°44'50" N, 86°22'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/552546/4510889 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 77707 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 2, 2022: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Wabash River", "Stone piers", "Great Flood of 1913"
- August 5, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added builder and date
- August 5, 2020: New photos from Melissa Brand-Welch
- April 15, 2020: New photo from Tony Dillon
- June 19, 2017: Added by Dana and Kay Klein