NS - Old SR 25/Old Main Street Viaduct
Photo taken by James Norwood in November 2010
BH Photo #184291
It appears NS has did some maintainance on the concrete within the past few years.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Old State Road 25/Old Main Street on Norfolk Southern Railway(nee Norfolk and Western Railway, Wabash Railroad)
- Delphi, Carroll County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Once one of two viaducts on this road, but nearby former CSX Monon Indy line was abandoned in early 1990's and it's viaduct removed.
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Concrete stringer
- Also called
- Wabash - Old SR 25/Old Main Street Viaduct
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.59674, -86.65971 (decimal degrees)
40°35'48" N, 86°39'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/528792/4494049 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 46779 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 10, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Railroad"
- November 1, 2010: Added by James Norwood