Springboro IN 18 Tippecanoe River bridge
BH Photo #175568
Written by James Norwood
Make sure to check out the Links area below for pictures of this lost bridge. More can be found at the Carroll County Historical site.
- Lost Warren through truss bridge over Tippecanoe River on IN 18
- Carroll County, Indiana, and White County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced in 1980
- Warren through truss
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.59465, -86.77065 (decimal degrees)
40°35'41" N, 86°46'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/519406/4493786 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 44471 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 19, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Removed the word iron from the design details as this was a steel truss.
- January 19, 2020: Updated by Art Suckewer: build date
- January 18, 2020: Updated by Art Suckewer: Moved the pin slightly north to old alighnment and narowed build date
- August 31, 2010: New photo from Richard Hendrix
- March 17, 2010: Essay added by James Norwood