Elkinsville-Youno Road Bridge
Elkinsville Youno Road Bridges
video by Mike Daffron
- Abandoned pratt pony truss bridge over Middle Fork Salt Creek on Former CR 900S (CR 4)
- Brown County, Indiana
- Built ca.1910, basically abandoned in 1960's with the formation of Lake Monroe.
- 6-panel bolted Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 82.0 ft.
Total length: 87.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Also called
- Brown County Bridge #45
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.06325, -86.27406 (decimal degrees)
39°03'48" N, 86°16'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/562804/4324046 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 50561 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 20, 2019: New photos from Mike Daffron
- October 14, 2017: New video from Mike Daffron
- September 16, 2017: New photos from Mike Daffron
- December 18, 2011: New photo from Tony Dillon
- December 16, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added categories "6-panel truss", "Riveted"
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com