Sugar Creek CR 500W Bridge
Original railings have been replaced with Armco railings.
- Concrete deck girder bridge over Sugar Creek on CR 500 W
- Benton County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Reinforced concrete girder
Length of largest span: 40.7 ft.
Total length: 44.3 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Benton County Bridge #10
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.69883, -87.41992 (decimal degrees)
40°41'56" N, 87°25'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/464524/4505410 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Earl Park
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 400004 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
INNBI 0400004 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46520 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 16, 2010: Added by James Baughn