Walton Avenue Bridge
Walton Avenue Bridge-1913 flood
Pre 1923 photo
BH Photo #440535
Walton Avenue was later renamed Anthony Boulevard.
Build date from "The Pictorial History of Ft. Wayne (pg 537)
Featured punched portals with the street name.
- Lost Pennsylvania through truss bridge over Maumee River on Walton Avenue
- Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1897
- Pennsylvania through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.08170, -85.11478 (decimal degrees)
41°04'54" N, 85°06'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/658357/4549538 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83988 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 12, 2021: Updated by Paul Plassman: Added categories "12-panel truss", "Maumee River", "Pin-connected"
- April 25, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added build date
- January 1, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon