Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Trier Ditch on IN 930 in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930; rehabilitated 1985
Length of largest span: 64.9 ft.
Total length: 94.8 ft.
Deck width: 39.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.06861, -85.02806 (decimal degrees)
41°04'07" N, 85°01'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/665675/4548246 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Wayne East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 008830 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 15795 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com