CB&Q - Hennepin Feeder Canal Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in September 2013
BH Photo #266040
Bridge had been cleaned up and re-purposed for trail use. With the exception being cleaned up these 2 bridges are identical.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Hennepin Feeder Canal on Abandoned CB&Q Railway
- Rock Falls, Whiteside County, Illinois
- Open to pedestrians only
- - Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Pony plate girder
Total length: 100.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.77374, -89.67905 (decimal degrees)
41°46'25" N, 89°40'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/277334/4628124 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57896 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 8, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Railroad"
- September 8, 2013: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Hennepin Canal"