Unnamed creek Bridge
Barricade in the distance
Photo taken by Melissa Brand-Welch in December 2018
BH Photo #439669
Closed bridge on a closed county road in a heavily wooded area.
- Steel stringer bridge over Unnamed creek on TR 262
- White County, Illinois
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1909
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.20499, -88.14650 (decimal degrees)
38°12'18" N, 88°08'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/399619/4229180 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory number
- BH 83473 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 23, 2018: Added by Melissa Brand-Welch
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com