Current bridge over the Little Wabash River on IL Route 1/14.
- Steel stringer bridge over Little Wabash River on Fap-332 (Ill-1)
- Carmi, White County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1949; rehabilitated 1999
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 492.2 ft.
Deck width: 39.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.09265, -88.15582 (decimal degrees)
38°05'34" N, 88°09'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/398648/4216725 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 83437 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 11, 2018: Added by Melissa Brand-Welch
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com