Photo taken by Mike Roegner
BH Photo #185304
This bridge features a very unique X center panel... A feature that is extremely uncommon in a Warren truss.
- Warren through truss bridge over Middle Fork Vermilion River on CR350E Rd south of Armstrong
- Vermilion County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910, rehabilitated in 1970
- - Attica Bridge Co. of Attica, Indiana
- 9-panel, riveted Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 150.2 ft.
Total length: 153.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.5 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Partlow Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.29881, -87.87734 (decimal degrees)
40°17'56" N, 87°52'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/425437/4461291 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 092-0111 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15703 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 5, 2021: New photos from Steve Conro
- February 18, 2011: New photo from Jacob P. Bernard
- February 17, 2011: New photo from Jacob P. Bernard
- July 26, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Changed truss type to a Warren