Senachewine Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2012
BH Photo #244362
Former location on IL-17 about 4 miles west of Sparland
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Land (Exhibit) on Pedestrian Walkway
- Stark County, Illinois
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1929 on IL-17 over Senachewine Creek. Relocated To Rest Area As Exhibit in 1974.
- Five panel full-slope Pratt pony truss with riveted connections.
- Also called
- IL-17 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.08418, -89.65709 (decimal degrees)
41°05'03" N, 89°39'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/276808/4551504 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48248 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 9, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- December 5, 2012: New photos from Steve Conro
- February 24, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth