BNSF - Market St Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in April 2016
BH Photo #352395
Possible old IL 100 alignment?
- Deck plate girder bridge over Market St. on BNSF Rwy
- Frederick, Schuyler County, Illinois
- Built 1924
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.06895, -90.42918 (decimal degrees)
40°04'08" N, 90°25'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/719236/4438577 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 085-9913 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 71945 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 24, 2016: Added by Steve Conro