IMRR - Sangamon River Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in March 2014
BH Photo #281011
Former Chicago & Illinois Midland Rwy.
- Through truss bridge over Sangamon river on Illinois Midland Rwy
- Springfield, Sangamon County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- - Chicago & Illinois Midland Railway (C&IM)
- Illinois & Midland Railroad (IMRR)
- Warren through truss with sub-panels
Length of largest span: 200.0 ft.
Total length: 750.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.86112, -89.63313 (decimal degrees)
39°51'40" N, 89°37'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/274767/4415661 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Springfield West
- Inventory number
- BH 60353 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 30, 2014: New photos from Steve Conro
- March 22, 2014: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Chicago & Illinois Midland Railway", "Illinois & Midland Railroad"