Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over East Fork Bonpas Creek on E. Ebenezer Lane (TR 211)
- Richland County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1909
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 22.6 ft.
Total length: 31.8 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.65806, -87.95083 (decimal degrees)
38°39'29" N, 87°57'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/417270/4279260 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 080-3135 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 56096 (Bridgehunter.com ID)