Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2012
BH Photo #244432
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway records at the Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over UPRR (former C&NW) on BNSF (former Sante Fe) Railroad
- Peoria County, Illinois
- Built 1902, Widened 1910
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Pony plate girder
Span length: 56.0 ft.
Total length: 56.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.93408, -89.65446 (decimal degrees)
40°56'03" N, 89°39'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/276522/4534832 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 54852 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 15, 2019: New Street View added by Jeff Wieland
- December 15, 2019: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- December 8, 2012: Updated by John Marvig: Added categories "Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway", "Union Pacific Railroad", "Chicago & North Western Railway", "Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway", "railroad"
- December 8, 2012: Added by Steve Conro