BNSF - Hampton Road Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2012
BH Photo #244429
Bridge looks to have been replaced by a modern concrete slab, abutments are for sure original.
- Concrete slab bridge over North Hampton Road on BNSF (forrmer Santa Fe Ry)
- Peoria County, Illinois
- Superstructure replaced
- Built 1906, Superstructure Replaced Ca. 1990s
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Original Steel stringer replaced by modern concrete slabs
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.92467, -89.54144 (decimal degrees)
40°55'29" N, 89°32'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/286007/4533504 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 072-9909 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 54042 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 20, 2012: Added by Luke Harden