CP - Marrill Road Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in April 2012
BH Photo #230714
Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern industrial spur to Byron Nuclear plant. Former Chicago Great Western RR.
- Steel stringer bridge over Marrill Rd on Canadian Pacific Railway (formerly CGW)
- Ogle County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)
- Chicago Great Western Railway (CGW)
- Dakota, Minnesota, & Eastern Railroad (DME)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.12000, -89.24250 (decimal degrees)
42°07'12" N, 89°14'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/314625/4665533 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stillman Valley
- Inventory numbers
- IL 071-9911 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 52164 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 27, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- April 26, 2012: New photos from Steve Conro
- April 22, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Dakota, Minnesota, and Eastern Railroad", "Canadian Pacific Railway"
- April 22, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago Great Western Railway"