DD Road Bridge
See HAARGIS report 524439
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Warren pony truss with alternating verticals bridge over Carr Creek on DD Road (TR 7)
- Monroe County, Illinois
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built or relocated here in 1962; replaced 1992
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 86.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.44944, -90.26615 (decimal degrees)
38°26'58" N, 90°15'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/738572/4259224 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 067-3017 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 51297 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 15, 2012: Added by James Baughn