Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Dums Creek on Quail Run Road (CR 1200N/TR 201)
- Marion County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Concrete through girder (?)
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.64965, -88.86178 (decimal degrees)
38°38'59" N, 88°51'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/337987/4279543 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 82183 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com