Rocky Branch Creek Bridge
Albers Road Bridge
John Badman of the Alton Telegraph
BH Photo #438531
Bridge was closed on October 12 2018 due to a car accident. It reopened on November 1 2018 after passing an inspection. On November 12 2018 it was doomed. Scheduled for replacement in 2021.
- Bridge over Rocky Branch Creek on Mss 901
- Madison County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Bridge is scheduled to be replaced in 2021.
- Built 1928
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Also called
- Albers Lane Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.92395, -90.05686 (decimal degrees)
38°55'26" N, 90°03'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/755147/4312456 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 71243 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 17, 2018: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- November 16, 2018: New Street View added by Melissa Brand-Welch
- March 6, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com
- The Telegraph - Bridge is doomed
- Riverbender.com - Bridge closed after crash