BN - Wood River Bridge
the bridge in question is the one in the background. the bridge in the foreground is used by Norfolk Southern Railway.
Photo taken by Kim Harvey in September 2009
BH Photo #146669
Written by Kim Harvey
this bridge can be access by walking the dirt road on top of the levee along the east bank of the creek, but the entire area is private property.
- October 14, 2017: Updated by Luke: Added builders per Daniel's photography
- October 13, 2017: New photos from Daniel Barnes
- February 19, 2010: Updated by Kim Harvey: GPS
- September 25, 2009: New photo from Kim Harvey
- March 22, 2009: Essay added by Kim Harvey