Moon Creek Bridge
Photo taken by erica w in October 2017
BH Photo #409742
Deck is concrete beams. Plaque cannot be read by the naked eye. I felt it like braille and made out the word "Ohio" and "1891".
- Abandoned Pratt pony truss bridge over Moon Creek
- Livingston County, Illinois
- Built 1891
- - Wrought Iron Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- 3-panel, Pratt Pony truss.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.06595, -88.86613 (decimal degrees)
41°03'57" N, 88°51'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/343208/4547755 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Streator South
- Inventory number
- BH 79296 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 4, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- November 4, 2017: Added by erica w