UP - Pump Factory Road Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
BH Photo #226212
NBI lists this as Stringer. Abutments look original but it looks like bridge is a newer replacement.
- Slab bridge over Pump Factory Road on UPRR (Former C&NW)
- Lee County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.82999, -89.49709 (decimal degrees)
41°49'48" N, 89°29'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/292639/4633914 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Dixon East
- Inventory numbers
- IL 052-9905 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 51470 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 29, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- March 2, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 28, 2012: New photos from Steve Conro
- February 27, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago & North Western Railway"