10th Street Bridge[Map · Street View] Lost through truss bridge over Embarras River on 10th Street in Lawrenceville Collapsed after an accident involving an alleged drunk driver Built 1885 by the Massillon Bridge Co.; collapsed March 27, 2005
13th Street Bridge[Map] Timber and steel stringer bridge over abandoned portion of Big Four Railroad on 13th Street in Saint Francisville Open to traffic Built 1909; rehabilitated 1950
15th Street Bridge[Map] Lost three-span through truss bridge over Embarras River on IL 1 in Lawrenceville Destroyed in traffic accident and replaced by new bridge Built 1922; replaced 1971
Allison Ditch Bridge[Map] Concrete tee beam bridge over Allison Ditch Number 3 on Fas 1808/Fr 550 Open to authorized vehicles only Built 1925
BO - Wabash River Bridge[Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Wabash River on Baltimore & Ohio Destroyed by flooding Destroyed by flooding in 1913 and replaced
St. Francisville Bridge[Map · Street View] Timber stringer bridge over Wabash River Overflow on TR 257 (formerly Big Four Railroad) Open to traffic Built 1906 for Big Four Railroad, converted to single lane road bridge after railroad was abandoned
TR 266 Bridge[Map] Steel stringer bridge over Taylor Ditch on TR 266 Open to traffic Built 1909
Wabash Cannon Ball Bridge[Map · Street View] Through truss bridge over Wabash River on TR 257 northeast of St. Francisville Open to one-lane traffic, with a tollbooth in St. Francisville Built 1906 for the Big Four Railroad, later New York Central RR, abandoned in 1965. In 1968 a local farmer bought it and reopened it as a roadway bridge.