WSOR - Nippersink/Pistakee Lake Channel Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
BH Photo #225224
Minor channel between lakes for small boats
- Deck plate girder bridge over Nippersink/Pistakee Lake Channel on Wisconsin & Southern RR (former Milwaukee Rd RR) in Fox Lake
- Fox Lake, Lake County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- - Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW)
- Wisconsin & Southern Railroad (WSOR)
- Pony deck plate girder w/timber stringer approaches
Length of largest span: 50.0 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.40216, -88.18482 (decimal degrees)
42°24'08" N, 88°11'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/402495/4695108 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fox Lake
- Inventory number
- BH 51255 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 16, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "RailRoad"
- February 15, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Mistakenly put this in McHenry County should be Lake
- February 10, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "WSOR Wisconsin & Southern Railroad Co.", "Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad"