Washington Street Bridge (Old)
Photo taken by Steve Conro in November 2011
BH Photo #219763
Old Route 34 bridge nest to new IDOT span now open to pedestrian traffic only.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Fox River on Fox River Bike Trail
- Oswego, Kendall County, Illinois
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1937
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 96.1 ft.
Total length: 320.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Also called
- US34 Fox River Bridge
Fox River Bike Trail - Fox River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.68522, -88.35646 (decimal degrees)
41°41'07" N, 88°21'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/387108/4615716 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Aurora South
- Inventory numbers
- IL 047-0025 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 50049 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 8, 2015: Updated by Andy Winegar: Relocated GPS pin to correct location
- December 8, 2015: Updated by Luke: Corrected build date
- March 10, 2012: New photo from Gene Smania
- November 17, 2011: Updated by Steve Conro: Added GPS
- November 6, 2011: Added by Steve Conro
- Steve Conro - sconro [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Andy Winegar