Wilson Street Bridge (Old)
Built at a cost of $30,500
- Three-span arch bridge over Fox River on Wilson Street in Batavia
- Batavia, Kane County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1911, replaced by a new bridge in 2007.
- - McCarty Brothers
- Originally closed-spandrel concrete arch. New bridge is concrete slab.
Length of largest span: 87.9 ft.
Total length: 242.8 ft.
Deck width: 49.9 ft.
- Also called
- William j Donovan Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.84972, -88.30694 (decimal degrees)
41°50'59" N, 88°18'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/391506/4633916 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Aurora North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 045-6050 (Illinois bridge number)
IL 045-6051 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15407 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 3, 2017: Photo imported by Dave King
- February 2, 2017: New photo from Dave King
- January 23, 2012: Updated by Tony Dillon: Not a rebuild...but instead a loss
- January 20, 2012: New photos from Steve Conro
- August 28, 2008: New photo from Kim Harvey