Now being run by the Calhoun Ferry Company (who also happen to run the Golden Eagle Ferry). They are the current owners and I will be adding an itinerary of schedule and pricing as of 05/01/2015.
- Toll ferry across Mississippi River.
- Grafton, Jersey County, Illinois, and St. Charles County, Missouri
- open to seasonal toll traffic. Operating hours 10A to 10P Mon-Sat; 8A to 8P Sun.
- Opened 2003 as a toll ferry.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.96329, -90.43671 (decimal degrees)
38°57'48" N, 90°26'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/722090/4315827 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 42359 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 6, 2015: Updated by Elliott Johnson: reopened with new schedule and ownership.
- July 19, 2013: Updated by Kim Harvey: opening date has been set.
- February 6, 2013: Updated by Kim Harvey: future prospects
- April 17, 2011: Updated by Kim Harvey: updated ownership, projected opening date
- January 14, 2011: Updated by Kim Harvey: ownership changed hands, currently closed for the season
- July 2, 2009: Updated by Kim Harvey: ferry due to reopen Friday, July 3
- April 17, 2009: Added by Kim Harvey
- Kim Harvey
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com