Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Casey Fork on E. Jaycee Lake Road (TR 185)
- Jefferson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.36920, -88.89787 (decimal degrees)
38°22'09" N, 88°53'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/334203/4248484 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 89978 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com